31/08/2015

You Can't Kill Me!

I feel in my veins... The poison is replacing the blood. 
I can feel the dark cloud occupying my body like damnation I can escape from.
My mind is a mess.
I can't notice white from black. I can't notice anything good in this world...
I can't escape my thoughts...
My eyes aren't light brown anymore. Brown gets black after a while. 
You know... Everyone has a black side. Just sometimes... It's darker than ever and it takes our mind completly so...
I can't see happiness, my eyes only see black in this world. 
As soon as my eyes change, my mind gets darker. My brain is such a dark place when an optimist would die. When you survive the things in life I did... You care less but you hate more.
Hate is powerful than you. I can kill thousands of people in five minutes but I can't fight my thoughts which are the main reason I'm doing this. 
Main reason why I'm killing, why I'm revenging for all of my pain... You'll fell what I felt!
You can't kill me! I'm thousand years old! 
When all of the supernatural creatures would unite they couldn't kill me! 
The power is bursting through my eyes! You can't kill me!
You can't kill me! 
I'M VOID! 
I'M EMPTY MIND IS  FILLING WITH HATE, POWER AND THOUGHTS ABOUT REVENGE! 
MY ONLY GOAL IS REVENGE! 
Because I...
I'M VOID STILES!
...
CHAOS IS COME AGAIN!

''Even the white rose has a black shadow...''



Hello guys, 
Today I wrote a text abou ''void Stiles'' because we're all in that mood waiting for season 5B where Jeff said ''void Stiles'' could return so...
I hope you enjoyed!
Please comment down bellow telling me did you liked it!
It means a lot to me because I... I appreciate and love every single one of you...

Stay alive,xx

10 comments: