28/08/2015

I won't judge. I promise.

I mean... If there's something in this life I could keep forever and never leave it, it would be you.
 You know I can't go a day without hearing your voice, seeing your smile...
I ,sometimes, feel like I'm too blessed having you by my side, like I think I dream when I'm with you, I feel I didn't even deserve someone like you. But you know how selfish I am when it's all about you. Now, when I have you, I will never leave you. When I say ''never'' I mean it and it will not change by the ages, your mistakes and bad things you've done. 
I will never leave you. 
If there's a problem, okay, we'll solve it.
But, please, don't try to hide the truth from me, you know I'll feel it, I'll find out and my heart breaks a little when I hear the lie while knowing the truth. 
I know you don't like to lie, you do it because you think I would leave you because of your mistakes.
But baby, no mistake ever done in this world could wipe away the love I feel for you. And you should know that... I'm not perfect and I'm not trying to be perfect, but I love you like no one ever did and will. And I know you aren't perfect, and I'm not looking for perfection, because... All your mistakes, bad things you've done and all your imperfection are actually the reasons why I love you so much.
Yeah, I love all your imperfections. That's what makes us human. Making mistakes, again and again, but it also makes us stronger and wiser.
I love all the things you hate about yourself. 
You think I'll leave you and judge you because you've done something bad. 
But babe, ''I won't judge. I promise.'' , remember?

Hello guys, 
So today I wrote this text like ''Malia writting to Stiles'' type of text (I know you understand me) because all this thing with Donovan and Stiles' feeling guilty made me feel really lost and then Malia came in the last episode saying that she knew everything but it didn't matter to her (SHE WAS REALLY TELLING WHAT I WAS THINKING) and that Stalia moment made me melt (lol!) and I decided to write this text to express my feelings about this. 
Writting is such a beautiful art. I just enjoy writting, sharing my emotions with the paper...

So please tell me did you liked it in the comments down bellow and subscribe to my blog!
Thank you very much! You know I love you haha.

Stay alive, xx

8 comments:

  1. Soo cool post , keep going !! ♥♥

    http://myfortunewithyou5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're so nice! It means a lot to me!❤❤❤

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful post. Well done! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! Ly❤❤❤

      Delete
  3. Great post! this is super fun to read:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!❤❤❤
      Of course I want! I've followed you! :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Very nice post. So different!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!❤
      Yeah, sure! I'm following you!
      x

      Delete