05/08/2015

2000 VIEWS?! & 7th Episode Got Me Like...

Hello my amazing people!
I REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE WHEN I SAW 2000+ VIEWS... LIKE IT'S 20 DAYS FROM MAKING THIS BLOG AND WE ARE HERE WITH 2000+ VIEWS! 
THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT THROUGH ALL THIS TIME! ILYSM! <3

And I also decided to write ''7th Episode Got Me Like...'' because I noticed you love these posts and I'm going to write them in the future for every episode :).

So... This week's episode was literally mind-blowing !
I'm so excited for next episodes, that I can't even put my words together.
Where should I start? From beginning of course... Haha.

Well... I really don't know what to say about Theo... He's been like : cute, good,bad, cute, bad, bad, good... Did I mentioned cute? Hahah! I'm really mad at Jeff doing this to us! You can't make cute guy bad guy! Right guys? You know how I feel!
He's like being good to Stiles and wanting to get in the pack but also, he's meeting Dread Doctors and I'm out of my mind... It's trending #TwoSidedTheo now but if you ask me, he's bad guy, very bad. He'll never be good guy. Have you seen what he told Stiles about his sister's death but acctually he could save her! Like, he was 10-13 years old, i don't know, but there was some evil in his eyes... How could 10-years-old kid hate? I really don't have the answer so... I guess, unfortunately, we'll have to wait till next episode to find this out...

And what about Hayden?
Jeff, I'm repeating, don't make us hate you! Like really, she's so cute and she's the right one for Liam (besides me ofc) but now Dread Doctors will make her under their control and ,maybe, even kill her for not doing her ''job''?!
But... but... Liam fell for her and I'm so sad about him.

And what about MY true Alpha?! :(
He's just... distraught, I guess?! He can't stop people dying and he can't admit it, he doesn't want anyone to die, he's been sick of deaths in Beacon Hill and I'm so with him, #ScottNeedsSupport!

WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN TO KIRA?!
Foxes... Foxes...
I can't believe they can't controle themselves like werewolfs...
But, there's just one question I can't stop asking myself in my head... How has Kira's mom controlled herself?!
I mean, she's fox too!
But Kira is something special, I believe.
Have you seen how she has broken her mom's sword?! Like Scott was the only one to break the mountain ash's wall , I mean she's the only fox who can beat anyone else and when she get in the fight, she can't stop herself.
I was so,so ,so scared about Scott, Malia, Lydia and Stiles this episode!!!
Scott almost got killed by Kira!
Malia almost got killed by Dread Doctors!
Lydia almost got killed by Dread Doctors too, but Tracy trapped her by asking her for help!
Stiles... O my God! He almost got killed by PARRISH! And yeah, Theo saved him but he's still bad guy for me but yeah, Theo thank you...

And we were talking about Parrish... PARRISH! O my God! What is he doing?! Can somebody please stop him and Kira from being bad when they transform?!
I'm going to Beacon Hills and I'm going to stop them ,are you with me?! Haha.
That gross scene with Lydia kissing, I mean it was cute till she became all bloody and agh... Gross!
But still #MarrishIsCute and I ship them so hard!

What about Mr.Stilinski and Melissa? Am I the only one who ships them so hard haha?!
They are great crime-discovering partners and couple, and also ,so cute.
What do you think about skin transplant on Chimeras' shoulders?
That's creepy, if you ask me,.. I'm wondering what's hiding behind that...

I can't forget this... Did your eyes sweat mine when Stiles told he's going to lose his best friend by telling him the truth? 'Cuz mine did...
Please Stiles tell Scott and Malia you killed Dunovan , they are not going to leave you, they are going to listen you and forgive you. IT WAS SELF-DEFENCE! #fingerscrossed #loveyouStiles #SupportStilesThroughHisWorstAndLoveHimAtHisBest <3!

Jeff you really need to read my blog! I mean, they were no Stalia moments in this episode at all!
I'm so freaking worried :( ! #LoveStaliaForever

AND A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR A LOVED ONE HAS FALLEN! #R.I.P.STILES'JEEP :( </3 

Please watch my video waiting for new one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QNcXWPusA

That was everything, I guess...
I've gathered my thoughts a little bit now, I think...
See you tomorrow,
Love ya all, xx



2 comments:

  1. Great post! You should continue with these because they are interesting to read and we can talk about it and that's what I like. And now,i think that Parrish and Kira can controle themself they just need somebody to learn them how. Dread doctors are kiling me,what would happend to my baby Liam and Hayden?!? And no Stalia moments? Jeff what's going on? And did Kira kill that one girl in Scott's house? I have so many questions..🔫❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much❤ I'll continue doing it ☺.
      Good point on Parrish and Kira!
      Ikr?! Dread Doctors make me feel lost every episode... Too many questions but no answers. :/
      Oh I hope Kira didn't kill anyone #fingerscrossed.

      Delete