15/08/2015

IT'S OUR ONE MONTH! YAAY!

Guuuuuys!
You know I'm not really good at intros, but this time I just can't even say how excited I am!

Anyone guessing why? What's today?!

I'M SURE YOU KNOW IT!
IT'S OUR ONE MONTH OF MAKING THIS BLOG! YEAAAH! 
This month behind us was just so amazing to me and it's all thanks to you guys! 
Really... I just can't believe how fast time passes by...

This... Would be absolutely impossible without you guys!
I just can't even thank you enough for : 
- 3500+ VIEWS
- 60+ COMMENTS
- 10 AMAZING SUBSCRIBERS
Just... Thank you!
Because of this blog I met amazing people and they've just be so nice to me when I only had like less than 100 views, at the beginning of this blog and I think this is the perfect chance to thank them! 
I know I can't thank you enough... 
You've been there for me at the first beginning and I know, I've been so boring wanting to get readers and all that stuff but you've never been rude to me at all!
Thank you for that,really i love you!
You'll recognize yourself in these words! 

And the most important thing - you! 
Yeah, you guys! Ones that are reading this right now! 
You know there isn't way to thank you enough for all of you support!
You made my day so many times, you surprised me with views, wonderful comments and new subscriptions and I really want to thank you all for that but I can't find a way to thank you enough ,you've been amazing! Just...
Thank you to the Moon and back!

AND LET'S CELEBRATE THIS WONDERFUL DAY!
I just want to tell you... Follow your dreams! 
It may seem crazy for me saying this to you guys but you are older every single second and if you are doing nothing with your life, you're missing so many great stuff out there!
Just... If you love singing-sing, if you love drawing- draw, if you love blogging- just make that blog and you'll see how you are actually talented and you need to show your talents to the people, you'll see, just do it! 
Don't just sit at your house doing nothing, go out, meet new people, make new friendships, watch new movie or TV show, start writting a book! 
Really, IF YOU BELIEVE, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! 

I'm leaving you with positive thoughts, 
Love you,x 


2 comments: