26/08/2015

Happy Birthday Dylan O'brien!

Today is a beautiful day! August 26th is the day when my baby was born. It's the day when our prince came but no, not on a white horse but in a jeep. 24 years ago the world recieved this beautiful gift, beautiful boy, actually, more man now. I wish I could meet you. I wish I could hug you or take a photo with you. I wish you could be here with me and tell me your sarcastic jokes again and again but I would never get sick of them. I fell in love with your character, Stiles, but actually, I believe, you are the same boy out there, in real life, like Dylan. I know you are, I know you are the same smart, very brave and intelligent boy. I've never seen someone like you. Someone who treats his crush the way you treated Lydia or someone who treated his girlfriend the way you treat Malia. I think every girl needs one Stiles in her life . Someone who would make her smile when all she wants to do is cry. Someone who will say her that there's always a hope even when she thinks the world has nothing good left. Someone who will motivate her to stay brave, even when she's shaking out of a fear. Someone who would find solution to every problem, no matter how hard it is. Besides that, you are so beautiful and handsome hahaha (I had to). What could I possibly want you more when you are so great person? I wish you even more success in your life, more smile, more love, more laugh, more adventures, more everything beautiful in this life. I couldn't finish this by not saying that... I wish you would never cry again, you would never be hurted again, you would never be in pain again. You are in my heart and you'll always stay there. To be a human running with werewolves you have to be the best! That's why are you the best! Dylan... Or I prefer Stiles, but anyways... I wish you everything the best you could ever imagine in your life. Thank you for changing our lifes to better, of course. Thank you for everything. You are my favorite actor ever! Dylan, I hope someday, I'll finally meet you and hug you, wish to never let you go... I love you Dylan/ Stiles/Thomas! The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. -Thomas Paine I think this quote describes you the best. Happy birthday my love, my honey, my dearest and the most beautiful actor ever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN O'BRIEN! August 26th 1991- August 26th 2015 #happybirthdaydylan Hey guys, can we get to 5000 views today, for Dylan's birthday?! I know we can do it! Thanks for reading, love ya. Stay alive,xx

21 comments:

  1. Aaa Dylan, happy b-day!!!
    I love himm soo much, he is perfect and beautiful.
    He is wonderful! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he truly is! We are so thankful he was born. Love him so much <3.

    Thanks for reading :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stiles sretan rođendan! ♥♥ Sjajan post!

    http://sarahmakeupp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sjajan post <3 <3
    www.neramisic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divan post i blog <3

    tijanaqueenoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey) nice post <3 follow4follow?
    kisses from ukraine :-*****
    maliovanka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) Thank you, you are very nice!
      Sure, I've followed you. A lots of love to Ukraine! <3

      Delete
  7. Super,post
    Ako želiš čitaj moj i komentiraj :)
    http://doroty4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odličan post i srećan rođendan Dylanu! :) Jel ovo ceo blog o seriji Teen Wolf? Ako jeste, baš je divna ideja! Kad budem gledala sada znam gde da dođem da delim svoja mišljenja. :D
    PS: Učlani se kod mene ako ti se dopadne moj blog. :)

    jasminadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog je inače o Stilesu i Malii a.k.a Stalii ali često postavljam o cijeloj seriji novosti, moje utiske poslije svake epizode i tako. :) Hvala ti mnogo, inače puno bi mi značilo kada bi komentare ostavljali na engleskom jer je blog na engleskom pa... Ali svejedeno je, može i na našem :). Hvala ti do neba <3 I naravno, učlaniti ću se, i ti se učlani na moj <3

      Delete
  9. This is fantastick! You are wonderfull!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Actually, you are wonderful!❤❤

      Delete
  10. Aaa, ja obožavam teen wolf, i jako mi se sviđa tvoj blog. Ljubim! ♥♥
    http://katesdiyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tysm ❤❤❤❤❤❤ :*

      New post is published☺.

      Delete