06/08/2015

Teen Wolf Interesting 5 Facts!

Hello guys, what's up?
I think we are all exhausted because of the new episode so to break this ''strange atmosphere'' I decided to write fun post, so I looked for fun Teen Wolf facts on internet and I found a few of them.
So I hope you'll enjoy.
Let's get into this...

1.JEFF DAVIS KNOWS STILES' REAL NAME BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO FIND IT OUT!
Remember when coach asked Mr.Stilinski : ''You named your kid Stiles Stilinski?'' and Mr.Stilinski answered :''No, that's just what he likes to be called.'' If you don't ,here's the photo to remind you...

SO WHAT'S STILES' REAL NAME?! We are not likely to find it out by the end of the show.
Even Dylan doesn't know it yet because he's still debating how it will be revealed. Dylan is hoping for normal name that for whatever reason Stiles just doesn't like it but the most likely,  Jeff is going to disappoint him.
This is the big mistery! I mean, if Stiles name isn't Stiles how our ship name would change?
I really like Stalia...

2.MALIA IS LIVING WITH STILES IN SEASON 5!
Just to say, if you didn't notice... Malia is really living with Stiles in his house. Her adopted dad doesn't seem to mind which is a little bit weird if you ask me... Just imagine your dad letting you to live in your boyfriend's house? Haha impossible but I mean, it's very cute. And here's the proff in case you forgot, she waked him up in one episode...



3.THOSE BANSHEE SCREAMS ARE FAKE?!
Like most things on TV, Roden's banshee screams are fake. In fact, she's been faking them for awhile now. "I think a year and a half ago I stopped screaming," the actress said, explaining that they have a lot of screams banked and she just stage-screams now. And to set the record straight, most of the actors who portray werewolves have also stopped growling in their scenes. Posey and Hennig are method actors and still growl, but Hoechlin has just been hissing for awhile. So next time you're watching, just imagine that instead.
Idk about you guys but.. This really broked my heart </3... Like, I really get into this show watching it so I'll just have to imagine I didn't even read this...
LYDIA SCREAM, SCREAM!



4.SOMEONE WILL LEAVE THE SHOW?!
''On September 11, 2014, Holland Roden who plays Lydia Martin revealed that "you're going to have to tune in for season five to see if we're all coming back or not. That's just reality... It’s sort of a toss up of who is not coming back for season five, but somebody is not coming back." 
I copied this from one website and I'm so,so worried about this! Who will leave? Is it maybe Lydia?! I think she's the most likely to leave... #Don'tGo #WeLoveThisCast #NoMoreDeaths!!


5.FORGOT THE COACH?! 
Coach is not coming back in season 5. We'll miss him and his humor! Btw.remember Stiles' relationship with him? They we're so funny. I loved when Stiles keept saying ''Thanks coach!'' Haha.
#MissYouCoach














I think that was what I prepared for you for today!
For you for today?! What?! Haha.
Nevermind...
CAN WE DO 2500 VIEWS TODAY? CURRENTLY WE ARE ON 2173 VIEWS AND I BELIEVE WE CAN DO IT! 
Thank you for everything, you've made my day so many times! 
Please watch my video waiting for new one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QNcXWPusA
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE (click on ''SUBSCRIBE'') TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE FOR NEW VIDEOS SOON!


See you tomorrow and love ya all , xx

4 comments:

  1. Tvoj blog je super,nisam do sada naisla na ovakav blog! <3
    Ako zelis pogledaj najavu za Q&A <3
    http://happinessalwaysbringsbeauty.blogspot.com/#_=_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! And im so disappointed now. Who the f is leaving? And they aren't playing lacrosse anymore? Ugh Jeff 😠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks❤!
      I mean, Liam still plays lacrosse. He played it in the scene with Hayden, but there's no team for playing or the coach so... ☺

      Delete