18/08/2015

9th Episode Got Me Like...

Hello guys,
Umm... I just watched the new episode of Teen Wolf, and as always, I'm doing the review.

This episode just made me so,so sad at the same time as FREAKING FRUSTRATED!
I just... Don't know where to start.

All the Chimeras thing really is so tiring to me... I just want my old happy faced, smiling cast.
I just wanna lay in bed and cry until I sleep and wake up when new episode comes out.
I just want to kill all the Dread Doctors and THEO and make our lifes waaaaay much easier.
I mean...
WHY IS THEO SO UGHHH... THE DEFENDED STILES IN FRONT OF MR.STILINSKI AFTER HE TOLD LIES TO SCOTT ABOUT STILES KILLING DUNOVAN?! 
Like what the hell is happening in his freaking mind?!
And did you seen ''In next episode...'' clip after the show?!
THEO WILL WANT TO KILL SCOTT TO BECOME AN ALPHA?!
I THINK THAT'S WHY HE SAID DREAD DOCTORS HE NEEDS JUST LITTLE MORE TIME! LITTLE MORE TIME TO KILL AN ALPHA AND BECOME ONE?!
I THINK SO.

BUT WHY SCOTT, WHY?! WHY YOU BELIVED IN SOME NEW GUY'S STORY WITHOUT ASKING YOUR BEST FRIEND IS THAT THE TRUTH?! WHY?!
I DON'T LIKE SCOTT ANYMORE, JUDGE ME IF YOU WANT BUT I THINK HE'S NOT CAPABLE TO BE AN ALPHA! 
A TRUE ALPHA BELIVES IN HIS FRIENDS LIKE SCOTT USED TO DO...
HE CHANGED A LOT...

And it's 80% because of THEO.
I really want to rip his head off and make him say all his secrets in front of Scott and Stiles right now.
NO ONE TOUCHES MY BABY, NO ONE!
#StilesStayStrong #WeBelieveYou

And can we just take a moment and cry together because of Malia?
I love her so much, Malia stay strong babe!
Imagining having chance to save 2 people's life and you fail? Yeah, hurts just thinking about it.
This broke Malia emotionaly and I'm so worried about her.
Her relationship with Stiles is just getting colder and colder and AT THE END, AGAIN, IT'S BECAUSE OF THEO!
If Theo didn't said Scott lies about Stiles, Stiles would still have Scott by his side, now he feels lost, falling into problems deeper and deeper and they can't even comunicate. I mean, he touched her hands (#StaliaMoment after a while...) and asked what's wrong but... Malia's emotionaly broken, just like him, they are both in pieces and I hope they will glue each others pieces with their love. I really,really hope.

I'm also worried about Layden. I mean, it's obivously he loves her but can he protect her? Is Hayden going to die? If he fails at protecting her, he won't EVER forgive himself! But why Scott said ''NO'' when Liam asked if he could change Hayden into werewolf and save her life?! I really don't understand Scott.

''Something's change. With me and my friends. And I don't know how to fix it.'' 

Yeah Scott, you don't know how to fix it and I know?! I don't want to be rude but... It's easy!
LISTEN TO STILES!
LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH!
HE SAID AT THE BEGINNING :''THEO IS THE BAD GUY!'' BUT NO ONE FREAKING LISTENED TO HIM!
WHY?
WHY YOU DIDN'T LISTENED TO HIM?!
NO THEO, NO PROBLEMS! EASY!

But what about Deaton, Desert Wolf and Kira?! Where are they?! I hope Desert Wolf is killed by someone somewhere very far from Malia #fingerscrossed. And it would be waaaay easier to fight Dread Doctors if you'd have someone like Deaton (who knows like every single thing about supernatural creatures) and I hope Kira is okay, I hope she'll learn how to control the fox inside her and get back into Beacon Hills.

What about Parrish?
I really think he and Lydia are perfect for each other and I really loved the scene where she told him that he's still really good guy, she tried to make him feel better and it's so cute,if you ask me and I WOULDN'T FORGET THE SCENE WHERE THEY FIGHTED! OMG, I LOVED IT! IS IT JUST ME OR IT'S PRETTY CUTE WHERE GUY AND GIRL FIGHT BUT NOT LIKE REALLY FIGHT BECAUSE HE HOLDED HER HANDS AT THE END AWW. #MarrishTeamForever

And all the Corey thing was really bad for my health. He could be alive now if he accepted to get protected from the pack...


Let's make all this clear :
I always told you Theo is the bad guys, now you have another proof! Well done to me!
Malia and Stiles need to talk to each other, open their minds and tell their thoughts to each other so they can help each other (I think this each other started to be annoying...). #fingerscrossed
Scott needs to remember who was there for him when no one else was and ask himself did he listened to the other side of the story.
Lydia and Parrish are pretty cool together and I love Parrish's idea to lock him into the prison to don't hurt anybody BUT IF YOU ASK ME, HE'S STRONG ENOUGH TO BREAK THE GRIDS AND GET OUT WHEN HE GETS HIS POWER. But again, I say ''If you ask me'' and we'll see.
Deaton,Kira and Desert Wolf are gone but I think they all are coming back but I also hope Desert Wolf isn't.
Corey is dead.

That was all for today,
See you tomorrow, let's all go to bed, lay down and cry, unless that's what I'm gonna do...

Love ya, stay alive, xx


No comments:

Post a Comment