12/08/2015

NEW VIDEO!

Hello guys,
So I worked today a little bit to prepare something special to you :)!
I hope you'll enjoy as I did making this video.
It's about Allison Argent.
I just needed to make video to show how special she was... How she was brave and inspirational.
I'm sure everybody loved her because... She was our hero!
Special person who died saving her friends <3

I know I'm not really good at making videos yet, I need to practise a lot so I want you to help me by telling me which video do you want to see next?
Video abou Stiles, Malia, Kira, Lydia, Scott or maybe Liam?
Please tell me in the comments bellow.
Every comment of yours means the whole world to me, you make my day just by commenting and reading my posts.

Thank you for that.

And here is the video : 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ARAAyUs2gc&feature=youtu.be 

I really hope you'll like it and I hope there will be no rude comments about my work, I really tried hard and give the best of me... :/

Thank you again for your support,
Write me your opinions in the comment bellow 'cause I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE reading them <3!

Love you guys and see you tomorrow <3


2 comments: