02/08/2015

BREAK UP?!

Hello guys,
Idk how to write this intro because I'm not really okay. You can see by the title...
So basically, I was looking through Instagram (#instagramobsessed) and I came across this photo :
AND I'M TOTALLY FREAKING OUT GUYS!!

The description of this photo on Instagram was ''So it basically means their break up...'' !
BREAKUP?!

I'm not fine at all... I just wonder something...

WHY THE HELL YOU ARE DOING THIS TO US ,JEFF?! WHY?!
AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU FOR GIVING US STALIA MOMENTS IN PREVIOUS SEASON, I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO US! 

I really hope this isn't the truth and if they really break up , they'll reconcile really fast because I know they can't stand long without each other. 


What do you think guys?
I'm dying to know if this is the truth so please ,if you know, tell me <3

See you tomorrow,
Love ya all, x

4 comments:

  1. They cannot brake up😔😔😱😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr?! But there's still hope that they will reconcile :/❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that's not true, but if it is to reconcile :/ ♥

    ReplyDelete