09/08/2015

What to expect in 8th Episode?!

Hello good people all arond the world reading this!
Wth? I don't know what I'm talking and if you've watched all the sneak peeks for Episode 8th of Teen Wolf (which is by the way coming out tomorrow night, but I'LL BE DOING ''8TH EPISODE GOT ME LIKE...'' ON TUESDAY) you'll know what I'm talking about...
Now I'm pretty calm down, comparatively to my condition (awwf this word reminds me of Dread Doctors) like after I watched all the sneak peeks.
So...
I think I needed to share my thoughs with you, so I'll better start...

FIRST THING THAT SHOCKED ME THE MOST!
WELL, THEO IS KISSING SOMEBODY! I SWEAR I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW JUST BY THINKING ABOUT ... IS THAT MALIA?! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME IT'S NOT MALIA BECAUSE I CAN'T KEEP CALM RIGHT NOW...
Theo was kissing somebody and Scott was watching them with like gross thinking face (idk if i can say it like this, but I think you understand me)! So if that wasn't Malia why would Scott look like disappointed and he was saying in that video :
''Somethinges changed... With me and my friends... And I don't know how to fix it...(this is the part when he sees Theo kissing somebody)''
THE HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE.

#FingersCrossed #ITCAN'TBEMALIA !!!

''I miss the old us, I miss everything... ''

I really want our old Stalia back and... I start to think about them listening to Spaces... This song really describes them right now, this makes all of us cry, I know... 

Who’s gonna be the first one to start the fight?
Who’s gonna be the first one to fall asleep at night?
Who’s gonna be the last one to drive away?
Who’s gonna be the last one to forget this place?

We keep taking turns
Will we ever learn?

The spaces between us
Keep getting deeper
It’s harder to reach her
Even though I've tried
Spaces between us
Hold all our secrets
Leaving us speechless
And I don’t know why...




THE DESERT WOLF IS FINALLY COMING TO BEACON HILLS!
I REPEAT : THE DESERT WOLF IS COMING! OMG!
I don't know how I feel about this right now... Really... I mean, she's Malia's mom and I can't wait to see how she looks like and what the ''Malia and birth mom'' relationship will be like but also, she killed Malia's adopted family... I really don't know... How you feel about this?
MARISOL NICHOLS is playing her and this is how she looks like...

Desertwolfish haha.
She's cute.

And the only cute and actually good thing about next episode (not totally good but we can say cute, I mean, the cutest thing ever) is...
You're guessing... #LAYDEN 
I'm giving you the link so you all can check this adorable scene and I know, you'll feel like... Ugh... Keeping say... THEY ARE ADORABLE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDqqi0Hnes
Be my guest! And I guess, now we can all be #LaydenShippers official. Love them so much, I think they are my favorite ship after Stalia of course. <3


So that was all for today,
Tomorrow, I'll probably post text about Stalia and day after that, on Tuesday, I'm going to post ''8th Episode Got Me Like...''
See ya tomorrow,
Love ya all, x


No comments:

Post a Comment