24/07/2015

''You are my everything Malia''

You...You helped me when I needed it the most. My darkness disappeared when I met you. You were there for me when I cried. You made me laugh when I didn't even wanted to live. You helped me to find out that life is beautiful if you love. I loved you and I still love you. You are the best thing that happened to me. My heart goes crazy when I see you and... When you call me yours I just, honestly don't know where I am. The only place I feel safe is your hug. Just wrapp your arms around me and shhh... Let the silence speak. Every single day I just wanna hear how was your day, I want you to tell me your dreams and I'll do anything to make them come true, to make my little girl happy. I know, I know, you don't want me to call you little girl,  you want to feel powerfull but you still seem little in my arms. Don't worry, that's what I love about you. Oh, but your smile... I can't even describe it... Words aren't enough to describe feeling in my stomach seeing you smile. Oh, if I just could stop the time and watch you smile. And don't even try to hide your sadness and pain from me. I know when you are really happy, and I know when you pretend to be. I don't want you to hide anything from me. I want to know. Every little thing. I want to know everything about you. Your dreams, fears, ambitions... Tell me what you want me to be, I'll do my best. Just to keep you with me. Cuz' if you go, everything that I care about goes with you. If you die, I die. If you smile, I smile. If you cry, I cry. 
I found everything in you and don't ever ,ever leave me,my soulmate. 
I love when we fight and you get so nervous and sad, 'couse I know that you care about me, about my opinions. And everytime we fight it ends with ''But I love you''. Maybe you think I don't know how to defend myself but the truth is... I don't want you to feel unhappy. and screw up the problems, there's always solution! Loving you was the hardest but again the most beautiful thing that happened to me. It was hard to convince the person who was hurted so many times that there's still somebody who can love her. But I did. I screamed, I fight, I hugged, I kissed, and I don't regret any second with you. 
I love you. R U Mine? 
-V.Š.

I WROTE THIS LIKE STILES DESCRIBES MALIA. I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT. I WROTE THIS SO IF YOU TAKE ANY PART OF IT, PLEASE SIGN ME WITH MY INITIALS OR FULL NAME :).

Thank you all so ,so much! We are going on 600 views today! You really make me happy!
Love ya,
See you tomorrow, x

No comments:

Post a Comment