25/07/2015

Separation

Stiles...
It's been 3 months and 4 days.. Yeah, I count. This is my 57th letter to you. Idk if you feel the same but I... I feel lost without you. In the daytime it's okay... At least, I pretend it is. But when the night comes I fall asleep in tears and wake up with them. Sometimes I dream you. You are here and I can see you but I can't touch you. It hurts so much. I have friends here, a lot of them but no one can replace you. No one! But baby, it's coming.... Our day after 4 months! I can't wait to see you! To hug and kiss you! You know... I miss your hugs so much... I miss us holding hands, walking and talking about stupid things. I know I'm boring sometimes but I make fool of myself to keep you with me.
I know there are a lot of better girls than me. Prettier, smarter... But... I love you. I love your smile. I love your hair. I love your hands. I love your eyes. I love your sarcasm. I love everything about you. You are perfect to me, my eyes can't see your imperfections. They are blind, they can't see anything but you. You are the center of my world. It's everything about you...

I read your letters again and again and everytime I cry. I know you don't want me to cry but... I can't just stop it. It hurts. 
Time goes so slow... Every 4 months I see you. It's so long time. I want you to be here with me forever. It's rarely how time with you goes fast but without you it seems like forever.
I'm counting down days till graduation. We made promise. We'll be together. Forever and always. 
I'm not wanting much. Just you and me. 
Place? Time? It doesn't matter. 
Only thing that matters is you. To me, you are the best. Don't you ever change. I love your smile, eyes,hands, hair, your amazing sarcasm, your cleverness... Everything. 
I hope you are happy and excited. Just 26 days baby. I'll count. Don't blame it on me if I can't let you go from my hug, if I don't want the end of our time. Don't blame it on me. You know I'm crazy. But I'm crazy about you.
To the moon and back? To the moon and back. 
-V.Š.

*This was my work about Stiles and Malia separated miles away from each other. They are on college and seeing each other every 4 months. I wrote this like Malia.*
thank you for reading.
Hello my dear people haha,
THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH! I COULDN'T BELIVE WHEN I SAW 700+ VIEWS THIS MORNING! 
I can't really believe like 10 people read my blog, but 700+?! 
I love you so much <3

Your support means whole world to me, especially when I read your comments. There are not a lot of comments but every comment makes my day cuz' I want to see your opinions about every post, what you want to see, what you like, what you don't like so I can improve myself. :)
CAN WE DO IT ON 800?! 


Love ya all,
See you tomorrow, x

No comments:

Post a Comment