15/07/2015

Introducing myself (not boring,I hope)

Hello everbody,
In this post I want to introduce myself. So... Where should I begin? I'm a regular girl living boring life. I'm almost 14 y/o.
I decided to make this blog cause I'm opsessed shipping Malia and Stiles, I mean Stalia.
OmG they are so cute together and everybody ,including me,want relationship like their. On this blog I'm going to post photos,texts and imagines about them. I'LL MAKE MY OWN PHOTOS AND TEXTS SO I'M NOT STEALING FROM ANYONE.
And another reason why I made this blog is 'cause...I used to give up on everything I started, on internet and in real life... I used to get motivated, started and give up on everything. I wasn't patient. So... I really want to start doing something I love, and that's writing and editing. I hope you'll like my posts.

"I don't know why I'm so happy when I'm with you... There's a weird feeling in my stomach when I see you but it's not like I'm sick or something... I don't know what's happening with me Stiles..." ,she said nervously  lowering her head.
"It's okay...",he hugged her gently, "...cuz I feel the same."
Stiles lifted her head and saw happiness tears in her eyes. He smiled and kissed her in her forhead... She felt safe with him.

Please tell me what you think about this post. Are you excided as I am cuz I can't wait to start publishing Stalia texts,photos,imagines etc?
Bye,
Xoxo 
Vildana

No comments:

Post a Comment