15/07/2016

1 YEAR OF STALIA IS BAE!

Hello there!
If you are reading this, it means you are special to me. It means I'm your friend although you don't even know me. It means I love you and I'm thankful to you with all of my heart.
Thank you so much for this wonderful year behind us, for always being there for me with your kind comments and I can't even believe so many people read my posts, the words I write with intention to feel better because writing really does that - it makes you feel better. But if someone actually reads your articles and poems and find them interesting - that's really something , something big for me! 
I could cry now... I can't even believe it's been a whole year since I made this blog and my first post which was totally awkward (check it out here so we can laugh at myself together).
I've never worried about views or comments on this blog like I'd beg someone to see my new post and comment on it. I've always wanted to have real readers who love what I do and who are there only because of that. I might have not much views on my blog since it's been a whole year of me starting it but I don't care because I'm hear just to write because I love writing and I have no hidden intentions with this blog, I'm not planning to make money from it or something like that. I'm here because I just love it, I'm here because of you guys, because I love you! I can't even describe you how wonderful it feels when I read like a long comment on my post saying that I'm good in what I'm doing, that I should keep going etc. It makes me really proud and thankful to you guys. I really appreciate every single letter you comment on my posts. I know I could have a lot more views or followers because I've had a lot of breaks through this blogging journey. We all need breaks sometimes, don't we? This blog is like a place I'm relaxing at. It's not like I must post something today, it's more like I feel like writing today, so why don't I publish a post. This blog is different than the another one I'm writing - Living Like V because lifestyle and fashion blogs are more popular in general, they have a bigger audience than the ones like Stalia is BAE. The audience at blogs like this one is smaller because there are not a lot of people who love Teen Wolf, Stalia and reading blogs at the same time. For people like me, that doesn't mean anything, I'll write on this blog until I've got like 1 view per post because that one person who is reading it is worth it. 
I just wanted you to know that...
Thank you so much for everything! I love you guys to the moon and back and I'll never ever forget you and this blog. Even if I stop writing on it for like 10 years or more, I'll never forget you and this will be one of the most beautiful memories to me from my teenage years. I really need to stop now because I'll start crying...
Oh so, I guess that was all I wanted to say... I love you so, so , so much and you all mean the world to me! Thank you for everything and don't forget to...

Stay alive,xx


41 comments:


  1. Congratulations, dear! I adore your posts and your style of writing. Hope you will be with us for many, many years! ❤

    https://aleksandrasmagicalworld.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means the world to me dear Aleksandra! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! followed

    silvervea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you are so sweet! Congratulations! I follow your blog. Join me please https://softcutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visit my blog, I'm following you, hope you can do it too :)
    xoxo

    ocean-scent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sweety, keep up the good work and have an amaing weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep doing an amazing work.
    If you don't mind following each other let me know.
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/2016/07/tsf-speaks-dont-let-world-scar-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You have a great blog!

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Čestitam draga! Uživaj u blogu!! :)
    Vesna - Home Chic Club
    new post -->http://vesna-kreativnostidrugesitnice.blogspot.rs/2016/07/another-review-sammy-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Word..I really like your post kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hii!!
    Just like you ask me, i am following your both blogs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting me)) love your blog) following via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bellissimo post complimenti e buon fine settimana ;)

    www.thefashionzoneblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! It's just wonderful!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Congrats and I agree with you that writing really makes us feel better. Just keep writing. :)

    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! Stiles and Malia forever!!! I followed! Finally someone who loves Teen wolf in the blogging community.

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! I'm Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl. You said we should follow each other so I followed both of your blogs.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog! Follow me too?

    Visit me: www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete