29/07/2016

Show Me You Love Me

You inspire me to be someone else
Someone more beautiful 
Joyful and happier
You love to see me smile 
But you stopped making me laugh
I don't know what I did wrong
I don't know for what should I even apologize
What did I done wrong
Why are you leaving
Am I cursed?
Because it seems like everyone is running away from me
Why are you running away from me
I though I was your everything
You don't just leave the people you love
Like that
You fight for them
You kill for them
You die for them
You should be ready to do everything for them
To take a risk
To hit their feelings
To make them laugh and smile again
You should simply show the people you love 
That you really do love them
It's that simple...
But yet so complicated,
Isn't it?


20 comments:

  1. Such a great post <3

    bernardasinnerbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan post, baš lijep blog. :)
    Učlanila sam se na tvoj blog.

    xxmybeautyblogxx.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear, did you actually write these? Its nice.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have talent! follow this blog also;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I followed you on Google+ and GFC 😊💙

    pwiepassion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete